Thursday, April 9, 2009

Passover

It's Passover, and Danny in his infinite wisdom invited his parents over for the second seder to our apartment, I am seriously going to drop a nut, proverbially speaking.  

I make weird haroset, weird lemony carrot kugel, weird broccoli and garlic, and weird everything.  The apartment is tiny, I don't have candlesticks (I have this crazed rather brilliant idea born of desperation that includes small flowerpots, potting soil, and maybe a few flowers... very Martha-Stewart-on-crack, and the damn thing better work), our table is too small, his parents are bringing their motherfucking dogs, and there's going to be a toddler, our apartment is a death trap, and no one is going to be here who's going to be on my side.  

Danny doesn't count because he's in the middle.

Oh, and I have a test this morning at 8.  And I can't sleep.  

No comments: