Sunday, February 15, 2009

Boring.

I am currently eating some of the most boring food ever because I'm on a crazy antibiotic.  I have been eating lots of yogurt in an attempt to keep my gut bacteria maybe less than completely dead, chicken soup because, well, it makes you better even though no one knows why, saltines to try to glue the very liquid contents of my GI together, bananas, and the occasional cheese and tomato sandwich on bread.  

Scrambled eggs are as greasy as I can go right now.  Danny made waffles for breakfast the other day, but I couldn't handle straight maple syrup on them.  So I got a bunch of yogurt, mixed a bit of maple syrup in for the flavor, and dipped the waffles in.  It was surprisingly tasty!  ....or my palate is just that bored...

Oh, does cough syrup count?  Been taking a lot of that lately, too.  

No comments: